NG 1337 Translator! NG 1337 Translator!

You rule dude!

10/10 5/5!!!
1 |-|4\/3 |333|\| |_00|<1|\|9 |=0|2 4 |_337 7|24|\|5|_470|2, 4|\||) 7|-|15 |234|_|_Y |-|3|_|O3|) //\//\3!
7|-|>< 4 |O(_)771|\|9 7|-|15 (_)|O |)(_)|)3!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Awesome game!

Just by seeing this, (A sequel to a great game) made me rate 10/10 and 5/5.
This has improved a lot, and I am hooked on it.
This is a really good game, I would like to see another game in the "Shark Series".
Keep up the good work dude.
;)

Dadgame Dadgame

Brilliant!

Expert game! I always loved the Dad series. Having a game AND having medals for the game make's the series even better! This is a definite 10/10 5/5

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Awsome! 10/10!

Great game! I love how it was based off of that Madness episode! And JJYazuki, when you get to the end don't kill the clown and you will get the badge.

How to draw 8: Newgrounds How to draw 8: Newgrounds

Very helpful!

I suck at drawing and this made me a lot better! I almost made it the exact same! And plus this is my 300th review!!! W00T!

Aprime responds:

Wooooooooo! YEAH!!
Glad it helped :)
Thanks for the review! :D

Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3 Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3

Awesome! I loved it!

I, found this game very amusing and addictive! To be honest it's not as short if you go with Reemus' path! I can't believe I didn't review it when it came out! 5/5 10/10

Notepad Drawing Collab 09 Notepad Drawing Collab 09

lol easter egg 3

Easter Egg three was hilarious!!! It's like the dick is giving you the finger! 10/10 Btw awesome art everyone!

JKAmovies responds:

Hehe, thanks :3

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Ilike it but level 7 is too hard

Like it!plus can someone try out my level? S1|619|327|-24,S1|339|351|0,S1|290|24 0|23,S1|386|155|-16,S5|261|103|0,Bask et|534|361|0|F,Ball|318|97|0|F,S4|457 |373|0,S1|603|252|89,

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

It's, seriously fun and addicting!

It's really fun to play and it's just flat out addicting! I love it! 10/10 5/5!

Beware The Wall Beware The Wall

Well, it's too hard on level 4

The game has a fun and simple concept, but it is too hard I can't even get past level 4 :( but it is fun until level 4 and it would be a little bit better if level 4 wasn't so hard! 4/10